Thursday, October 05, 2006

ISES meeting

Tonight, I attended an ISES meeting at Green Pastures. ISES is the International Special Events Society and is composed of other wedding and meeting professionals who are commited to producing quality events. Met some wonderful people and the food was great. The presenters were Bill Steigerwald and Ronne Rock. The topic was branding and was very informative. It has me thinking harder about my branding and logo and marketing materials and refining my message about the essence just what Music4Life is. I know that I want to continue building the company and brining people joy with music and great service. So, I have to think about all of this and figure out how to move forward with my branding, etc.

I want to thank ISES for a great event and for taking the time to educate those of us who want to improve and do better.

RJ

No comments: