Friday, June 02, 2006

Weekend

The modem at home died Wednesday night, so I am doing the coffee shop office today and getting some things done. Hopefully I can get them to come this weekend and get back online. Makes me see just how dependent we are this internet for communication and researching...

Getting ready for a wedding reception on Saturday at Bob Bullock Museum. Bethany, Brandon and I spent about 2.5 hours on Thursday doing the final preparations for their reception. I recorded a nice thank you segment that she read for her sorority sisters that we will play when we have them all on the dancefloor. The playlist is composed of mostly R&B and hip-hop and I think we're going to have a great time. Expecting around 200 guests.

DJ Ted will be doing a Beatles "When I'm 64" party on Saturday night out in Wimberly. This will be his first gig working for us and I am excited about Ted and what he is bringing to the business. He has a lot of DJ experience and also breakdances and likes to get kids involved in the fun.

Wishing you a blessed weekend in all you do!

RJ


It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.
Wayne Dyer

No comments: