Friday, April 28, 2006

Moving Forward...

Today I gave my resignation to The Dad Show, which is a weekly talk show that I have worked on since 1998. I felt like I need the time to focus on the business and open up some more space to do that so I can give my clients the best service possible.

Special thanks for Child Inc executive director James Strickland and producer Tasha Mora who have been great to work with for so many years as well as the various hosts we have had.

Musically this week, a new release I am digging is Outrageous by Paul Simon. The groove is funky and he has something to say.

Here are some of the lyrics:

It's outrageous to line your pockets off the misery of the poor.
Outrageous the crime some human beings must endure.
It's a blessing to wash your face in summer souls just rained??
It's outrageous that a man like me stand here and complain.

It's outrageous the food they try to serve in the public school.
Outrageous the way they talk to you like some kind of clinical fool
It's a blessing to rest my head in the circle of your love.
It's outrageous, I can't stop thinking about the things I'm thinking of.

Who's gonna love you when your looks are gone?

God will, like he waters the flowers on the window sill.
Take me, I'm an ordinary player in the key of C,
And my will was broken by my pride and my vanity

Who's gonna love you when your looks are gone?
God will, like he waters the flowers on the window sill.
Who's gonna love you when your looks are gone?

Saturday, I will be doing Amanda & Mason's wedding and I am very excited about what we have put together. It should be a great party.

Wishing all of you a blessed weekend!

DJ-RJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dad Show and Child Inc have benifited from their association with DJ-RJ. We are sorry to see him go and wish him well

James Strickland

DJ-RJ said...

Well, they made me an offer and I am staying on with the show.