Monday, April 21, 2008

Van Halen

I'm up way too late tonight, listening to Van Halen for the last few hours and enjoying sounds I have not heard much in quite a few years. All the stuff from the first four albums mostly with David Lee Roth. Great stuff!!!

Working on learning more about Photoshop and having some fun seeing what I can do with some of the digital images I have taken over the last 5 years.

Also, cleaning up the database online so I can get ready to send out invites to the Austin Bridal Secrets salsa launch party coming up in May.

Saturday night I played at Courtyard Marriot on 4th street for the first time. Played 5 hours! After dinner, the dancefloor was full almost the whole time until 11:30. Congrats to Alan and Tracy!

Got to see Culture perform this weekend twice. Saturday night at Flamingo and Sunday night at ARF. Kenyatta Hill is filling his father's shoes quite well I must say! He is such a dynamic performer. We were all impressed with the rebirth of Culture.

All fun and exciting stuff!

Now I must sleep... on the air in 8 hours.

RJ

No comments: