Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Weekend

Austin Bridal Secrets continues to grow and bring me great joy. I did some voicework today with Hemma Jani. She is from London and is new in town and she did a great intro and outro for the show which will be in the next episode.
One of the challenges with the show I see has been to keep interviewing people and not ask the same questions. I got a book on The Art of The Interview this week from Amazon that is going to help me improve. I have an interview in the morning with photographer Eric Hegwer that I am excited about. We worked together a few weeks ago and had a good time together, so I expect more of the same. The launch party for Austin Bridal Secrets (see flier in this post) will be held on Sunday, May 4th from 6-10 PM at Casa Chapala. All past and future clients are invited to come enjoy some great Latin music, food and fun.

I met with Debbie today to put the final touches on her wedding which is Friday. On Saturday, I will be doing Tara & Rick's wedding at San Michele in Buda. My band Vida Deluxe will play on Sunday on Sunday morning at Unity and then I plan to take the rest of the day off. It will be a full weekend.

Big congratulations to Holly & Todd and also Elizabeth & Jesse who both signed on this week for their wedding receptions.

RJ

No comments: