Monday, November 12, 2007

Great Weekend

I had two great gigs this weekend.

Saturday night, I did a Sweet 16 party for Paige. Played almost all hip-hop all night over at Chez Zee's Gallery Room on Balcones. I spoke with Mary Frances after the event and was surprised to find out that the place is quite affordable to rent. Great for cocktails or a small party. They can comfortably feed 70-80 people.

On Sunday, I did sound at Unity and then hustled over to Pfluger Hall for a wedding. It was an Indian-Filipino union and we had a great time. Played some bhangra music and lots of other Top 40 hits. Also did the ceremony earlier in the day at her parent's house in Pflugerville. The ceremony was an hour long and was so beautiful. They had Filipino and Indian rituals. I had a great time and feel so fortuante to be part of their special day. Big shout out and congrats to Venu & Liezl !

DJ-RJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.