Thursday, November 08, 2007

Excited

I am working this morning at Sacred Shelf bookstore and excited to be getting back to full speed in my life! So many good things happening.

Been updating the website and scheduling a photoshoot for the whole team. Tonight Lori and I will attend a dinner with ISES memebers. Have a new print ad for Austin Wedding Day that I am quite excited about. Got a great image and design that I think is going to grab people's attention.

And then of course there is music. The new Annie Lennox Sing is great. Interesting also to me is the return of the Spice Girls and their new single that seems to making some noise, as well as their tour and other deals.

Had two nice interviews on my Tuesday night radio show. One with Umberto Echo from Munich and also Kris Brown from Austin about his CD release which I was fortunate to be able to play drums on. Look for them on the PODCAST very soon (today hopefully).

This weekend I have a 14 year-old birthday party at Chez Zee and a wedding at Pfluger Hall.

Life is good!

DJ-RJ

No comments: