Monday, November 06, 2006

What A Weekend!

Taking a moment to post a lil about what's been happening since the weekend...

On Friday, I played a gig for John Deere at The Hyatt Lost Pines out by Batrop. What a cool place! I played mostly country and had a great time in my Texas Tuxedo.

On Saturday, I had a great breakfast with my sweetie at The Original Pancake House on Parmer & Metric. They have awesome pancakes! After that, had client meetings all day and got to see my daughter before she headed off to homecoming. She looked beautiful in her black dress!

On Sunday, did audio at Unity Center. Later that evening I had an audition with Don Chani playing bass and I'm excited to start playing with them. We hope to play out in December. Hopefully opening for Grimy Styles somewhere.

Today, I had a coaching session with Dana Minney and then did my R&B radio show from 1-3. After that I came home and had a recording session with Laura Vella (click to listen to it on her MySpace). I got to play bass and build a track for a song of hers that she wrote for her mother called Breath Away. Special thanks to mom who hooked me up with her. This was our second session together and we had fun and great vibes together!

RJ

No comments: