Monday, May 15, 2006

Picasa es Tu Casa


Trying out this new software from Google called Picasa. It's a new photo editing software and it's very very cool. If Photoshop is too much for you, you will prolly dig this. It even ties in to your blog! Big up to Markis for turning me on to it the other day over lunch at Mother's Cafe.

Going through some old folders and digging out some photos and thought I would include this from a seminar I shot for Patrick Timpone in 2003. Patrick is the host of an excellent radio show on KLBJ on Saturday nights, which I used to produce for awhile. Patrick is a great guy and I am real excited for him with his new ventures, one of them being Timpones Market out in Dripping Springs, TX.

Had a great day hanging out with my mother and my beloved and her daughter.

RJ Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

singaporegrrl said...

I agree! Picasa is v. cool!