Friday, September 26, 2008

Big Weekend Coming

This will be a full weekend of DJing!

I have three DJ gigs this weekend, plus doing sound at church on Sunday.

Friday, I will be rocking Fulmore Jr High once again for the fall dance. We have been doing all their dances since 2006 and I expect this one to be rocking as usual. All the latest hip-hop, plus some reggaeton, and cumbias too. Always a blast!

Saturday, I will be at the Omni for Brad & Erica's big day. We have a great evening lined up for them.

Sunday, will be the Hill-Bert's closing party at 3303 N Lamar from 4-8 PM. Come by and say hello to me and goodbye to this Austin landmark that has been around for 35 years.

DJ-RJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were pretty busy over the weekend.. I hope everything went well!! I wanted to let you know I am having a Pink Design Monogram contest this week check it out..