Friday, July 04, 2008

Inspiration

Wow, I woke up at 7:00 this morning on fire about life and my business! I had to get up and get right into some things. At the moment, I am ripping some Brazilian CDs in preparation for the gig today out in Leander. It's a 4th of July celebration and also Eugenia's 83rd Birthday Party. She is from Brazil and her daughter hired me after seeing me perform at a wedding a few weeks ago in Dripping Springs. We're going to have a lot of fun. The playlist that we built has 141 songs on it! Some things on there I have not heard in a long long time! This will be a great party that they will remember for a long time.

Happy 4th of July to you!!!

DJ-RJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great 4th of July. You do the best thing to do, to be in service to others so they have an unforgettable celebration.Congratulation!