Friday, June 20, 2008

Special Edits

I worked with Brandi yesterday, one of my brides who is getting married in July. She really wanted Tim McGraw's song "My Little Girl" for her Father-Daughter Dance. She told me about the song and one line from the lyrics that was not acceptable to her:

I know he'll say that he's in love.
But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

So at the coffee shop we were working at, I was able to pull up the song and make an edit and remove that verse from the song so it would work. She was quite happy about it and so was I.

On Wednesday, I was working with Jesse and Elizabeth and put together a nice medley of 5 songs for their first dance that was about 5:40 total time. I gave them a CD to take home with them so they can practice and get their moves down.

Being an audio engineer gives me other skills that I can bring to my events to add more spice to the night.

If I can help you with any special ideas you have, let me know. I am here for you.

And also, don't forget to check Austin Bridal Secrets for some great interviews with other wedding service providers around town.

DJ-RJ

No comments: