Friday, March 07, 2008

Pandora / Vida Deluxe / Bridal Show

So, I've been hearing about Pandora for awhile and I finally decided I would jump in and take it for a spin. It is a music streaming thing that learns what you like and gives you more. Been listening to some Drum-n-Bass and seeing how it works. Cool so far. Some things I've heard and a few new things too. Haven't had a glitch in the stream yet after almost an hour listening. And speaking of drum and bass, I finally have some ideas about the project I spoke of earlier with the 40 songs and it is going to happen at the end of the month. I am very excited about this project--on fire actually!


And one of my bands, Vida Deluxe will be opening for the Mau Mau Chaplains on the 21st at Flamingo Cantina. That came out of nowhere, thank you Angela! That is up pictured above at Aster's on February 18th, 2008.

And of course, the Bridal Show this Sunday at Austin Convention Center will be great fun too!

So many good things happening--Music4Life is my life and how great it is!

RJ

No comments: