Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hamilton Twelve - Fun Place!

Last Saturday night I did a wedding at Hamilton Twelve out in Bee Cave. As soon as I walked in the door I noticed all the people working there were having fun. Susan, who is the manager was very accomodating and had everybody was laughing. Jennifer from sales was hanging out too and we were all having a blast during setup and throughout the night. The place is beautiful with a huge back patio and pool.

Contact them at 512-264-1533 for more information.

Now as far as the music... we played almost all Spanish music and the place was very high energy. From salsa, merengue, rock and pop en espanol. I had a blast and I think everybody else did too!!! I am hoping to do more of these types of events in the future.

This weekend, I am doing a cancer benefit on Friday night and mixing live sound Saturday and Sunday night at Ruta Maya. Sunday should be real fun as it's teen rock night.

Monday & Tuesday, I will be in Houston to attend the GHAMMA DJ Symposium. So much more to learn and have fun with!

Wishing you a blessed weekend!

DJ-RJ



To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was YOU.

No comments: